FOR CLEANSING YOUR EXTENSIONS, WE RECOMMEND:
- Using a clarifying shampoo and moisturizing conditioner (we recommend Treseme’s Deep Cleaning Shampoo and Conditioner)
- Prior to wetting, thoroughly brushing/combing extensions
- Gently washing extensions in a downward motion with your palms, do not scrub or bunch extensions as this will cause matting and friction
- Bi-weekly cleansing to prevent product build up
- Combing extensions from ends and then work your way up to the root Minimal shedding is normal when combing extensions while wet
- While installed, cover extensions nightly with a silk scarf/bonnet (we recommend our 100% mulberry silk turban)
- Never sleeping with wet extensions as this may cause permanent matting
- Never applying excessive oil to extensions to avoid limp/lifeless extensions
- Avoiding, when possible, excessive use of products with alcohol
- Using a professional grade flat iron that heats to at least 450 degrees (take small sections and glide over each section slowly for optimal results) Limit heat styling to 1-2 times, per week, to avoid breakage and loss of elasticity
- Please refer to Go Sleek TV on how to properly reset your extensions.
We will accept unworn hair extensions in their original condition within 7 days of receipt of delivery. All black hair ties/elastic(s) must still be attached and uncut and extensions must be unaltered.
We will NOT accept altered extensions, extensions with broken hair ties, extensions with cut or missing elastic(s) nor opened products.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate a return or exchange.
FINAL SALE ITEMS: Our Silk Turban, Silk Rollers and Rose Oil Hair Serum are non-refundable.
PLEASE READ IF YOU ARE COLORING YOUR EXTENSIONS
We are not color specialists and cannot advise you on coloring your extensions; however, in our experience with Go Sleek hair extensions, we do not recommend coloring extensions beyond a Level 9. We recommend you always consult with a licensed professional who specializes in coloring hair to achieve the results you want. Also note, multiple coloring processes and coloring to blonde/white will interfere with the integrity of the hair extensions which can cause dryness and shedding. We are not liable, nor responsible, for altered hair extensions. We do not offer refunds, nor exchanges, once hair has been altered in any manner (i.e. colored, cut, etc.).
CURLY EXTENSION DISCLAIMER
Go Sleek curly texture extensions are considered high maintenance. For care of this texture, and to extend the lifespan and quality, we recommend:
- Thoroughly wetting extensions, at a minimum, every two (2) days (Do not use spray bottle as this will not saturate the extensions enough to penetrate the cuticles)
- Thoroughly combing extensions ends to root
- Thoroughly combing extensions prior to drying
- Removing excess water by scrunching extensions using your hands (DO NOT TOWEL DRY)
- Allowing extensions to air dry (Could take up 24 hours)
- Avoiding manipulation, or handling, extensions while extensions are in drying phase
Your extensions are an investment and can last up to 6 months with proper maintenance and care. Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee the lifespan of the clip-in combs and wig combs attached to your pieces. The combs may break, or detach, from the pieces/units so we include replacement clips and wig combs in your package; regular sewing needle and thread is all you will need to reattach or replace your combs/clips.
TAPE-IN EXTENSIONS DISCLAIMER
Please note, our tape-in extensions are for professional use only, applying them yourself or going to an untrained hairstylist can result in improper application and hair loss.
Tape-in extensions can last 6-10 weeks but this will vary for every individual depending upon your daily lifestyle and hair growth. After the initial application we recommend refraining from working out, swimming or washing your hair for at least 48 hours to allow the adhesive to seal.
Tape-in extensions are not a protective hair style and are recommended for individuals with healthy, non-relaxed, heat trained hair.
We recommend bi-weekly maintenance and keeping your hair free of any oils and product build up as this will shorten the lifespan of your tape-ins. Oils and excessive product use can cause your tapes to slide out.
Do not apply conditioner or flat irons to the weft of the tape during your maintenance appointments. Apply conditioner only below the weft line.
We recommend tape ins to be removed by a licensed professional, using removal products specifically designed for tape-ins.
We will not be held liable for hair loss nor longevity of your tape-in extensions due to improper installation, lack of maintenance and/or improper removal.
GOT A QUESTION?
We have dedicated support to answer any question you may have about Go Sleek extensions, purchase or delivery.
For questions regarding orders, contact us at 404-403-1590 Monday - Friday 10am - 4pm EST or email us at email@example.com.
We recommend calling or texting during business hours for quicker responses. Please allow up to 2 business days for an email response.
Note: Please contact us via phone or email, contacting us via both will delay response to your inquiry.